Help~~!

• awnyerneas

Hey! A buddy of mine is going off to the marines and he wants to go fishing this weekend. I really want him to have a good time because I think he is gettin depressed about leaving. Problem is we both Don’t ever really go. We were thinkin about goin to brushy creek and just wondering if anybody knew if it was worth it. We are about 1.5 hours away. Or if there are any other really good lakes latley that might be good to try this weekend within that distance We are from Cedar falls? We suck so any tips or ideas would be awesome!

jason26
    Cedar Falls, IA

Trent Hickory Grove is over by ames. about the same distance and has some good bass fishing. Throwing topwater baits “early” in the morning should produce good fish at this lake. I have had some real good days there. I have also had good days at volga lake by fayette. Some nice bass and gils. Not sure what you are going to be fishing for. I hope you have some good luck. I have never fished brushy so cant give you a opinion on it but I have heard of good bass fishing there. I sent you a PM click on the envolope that is flashing at the top of the page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.