Central Iowa Anglers Feb Meeting

• nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Just thought I would let people know about the Meeting next week. It will be held at the Urbandale Iowa Realty office at 8000 douglas Ave. We will be discussing the swap meet and having a speaker on Muskie fishing. Next Thursday the 3rd at 6 pm.
    Hope to see all there.

-fish-
    DM, Iowa

Darrin, where is the office? east or west of merle hay mall? Thanks. Ill have a rough outline of the webpage and some sheets for the swap meet printed up to discuss as well. I have access to a buddies personal server so we may not have any cost at all for the website. Ill see what he says though…

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

it is west of Merle hay close to 86th st I think. great about the web page.

zamer
    Grimes, Iowa

I am planning on attending. See you there.

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

we’ll be glad to have you.

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

good to see everyone last night, I learned a little about Muskies, and can’t wait for the next meeting. Rod Building will be the topic. Thanks to Roger for the talk last night. We will have a booth at the Fisherman’s swap meet come and visit us.

d00buck
    Colo, IA

Darrin, who is giving the lecture on rod-building? It’s not Brian G., is it? I still need to make a meeting!

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

Quote:

Darrin, who is giving the lecture on rod-building? It’s not Brian G., is it? I still need to make a meeting!

D00buck, yes it is Brian Goodwin. We’d like to have you join us.

Ivan

nirrad
    Des Moines, Iowa

Yea Buck I’ve been waiting on you to show
    hope you can make it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.