Dick’s Bait and Tackle Sioux City

• moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Found a tackle store here in Sioux City I think it’s only one of 2. Took my pole in to put line on and he asked where did you buy this, I said Amazon and he said where?? I said online..then he said you come and buy here I’ll give you cheaper price. Anyhow he says a lot of people are catching cats and walleyes in the Missouri River. He gave a few pointers and pointed me out to a few spots.

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Let us know how you do.

waterice
    Elk Point, SD

Is this the place in riverside?

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Yup Wade will do

Water&Ice I’m not familiar with the area but he did mention Riverside park for fishing close to his shop. It’s on Military Road.

waterice
    Elk Point, SD

I have driven by that place never stopped in. How is it for fishing tackle?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

It is in Riverside. It’s pretty small but they keep a decent stock for a small local joint. I’ve stopped to get live bait there before, on the way up to Yankton.

waterice
    Elk Point, SD

Has anyone been to the tackle shop in s sioux city?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

Has anyone been to the tackle shop in s sioux city?

Not for several years, but they used to have a good selection. I had them make custom walleye spinners for me and they did good work at a reasonable price. I’m not sure if the same owner is still there though.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

Quote:

It is in Riverside. It’s pretty small but they keep a decent stock for a small local joint. I’ve stopped to get live bait there before, on the way up to Yankton.

x2 half of the shop are tanks for live bait..Stop in when you can the owner is super nice.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.