Devils lake

• hockeypuck

Devils lake,
    just trying to get some info. from anyone that has been on devil lake recently,taking a trip up at the end of the month. Staying at woodland, Any info on spot close bye that area or what they have been taking for bait or lures, Do we have any In-depth personal up there, we’ll be looking for a guide for atleast one day, so I’d rather get them some bus. than someone else. Any info would be great.
    crappie38

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

The guys at Pete’s Bait are pretty helpful. They answered all my questions and have everything that you might need there. They also gave me some pretty good info on where they were baiting at the time. I have not been up there since July so I can not give any recent reports.
    Pete’s Bait
    1517 Hwy 2 E.
    Devils Lake, ND
    701-662-8033

landscats
    North Dakota, USA

From what I know Jason M would be the fellow to use. He runs mitchells guide service on Devils Lake. He also works out of Woodland Resort so it would be easier for you. Here is his link: Guide Service

Have a great trip

hockeypuck

still looking for anyone that has been on devils lake recently, How the fishing has been,what the used.ect.
    taking a trip on the 22nd

hockeypuck

looking for a local that has some extra time on friday to go fishing on the lake that can give some pointers on what they could be poss. biting and a location or where about’s we have the boat and fish finder and so on,just not the knowledge of the lake. willing to give $50 and a day out fishing for trade ,with the guys. Please email or post asap
    Email: [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.