Devil’s Lake Question?

• love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

I am planning a business trip to North Dakota the 21st-23rd of August and was thinking about a day on Devils Lake. Anyone out there know of any guides on the lake? Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance. Love2Fish.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

If you want to start shopping for yourself, going to the web pages for Ed’s Bait Shop and Woodland Resort are good places to start. I’ve been fishing there twice and have not used a guide. But to impress a client, it might be a good investment! Good luck.

Todd_NE

PWT Pro Johnnie Candle if he’s available

pm me for his email if you are interested.

Todd

ted-merdan

Aaron McQuoid now guides up there for Mitchell’s guide service. He would be another good option!

Have fun on your trip!

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

I will have to agree with Cougareye. If you are out to impress a few clients and have some money to throw around get a guide(250-300 a day). But if you are towing a boat and just want to learn some hot spots the local baitshops will set you up. I was up there 3 weeks ago and just going by the info from the bait shop guy(Pete’s Bait on Hwy 2) we caught over a hundred walleyes a day. It seemed like every place we went we caught fish. It is a fishing paradise everywhere you look! I hoped you have the same luck. Have fun and give us a report when you get back.

elesar

Mitchell’s Guide Service They are great guys. Tony Dean recommends them too. He knows a thing or two about the Dakota’s and Devil’s Lake.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.