Devils Lake FLW on FSN!

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

The FLW at Devils is on right now on FSN.
    Our Crosby Stick will win the Co-angler side!

bgrotte
    Rogers, MN

I am watching it

That sure looks like fun!

shayla

Dang, I missed it! Will it re-air at a different time?

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

Anyone know what channel FSN is on DirecTV?

BomberA

Quote:

Anyone know what channel FSN is on DirecTV?

641 for me

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I watched it myself this morning. That is now on my “places to go” list. That place looks like a lot of fun

ERIKJ
    Chaska, MN

That was a great show. Congrats to Crosby Stick! I kind of feel bad for Pete Harsh losing that big one at the net. It was also neat watching him save one by going deep with the net when it was caught in a tree.

EJ

haywardbound
    New Brighton, MN

641, thanks Bomber.

Quote:

Dang, I missed it! Will it re-air at a different time?

I searched it on my TiVo and it looks like it will be repeated on 7/31 at 2am. I’m all set!

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

I also seen that our very own Scott Steil was sitting in 8th place for Angler of the Year. We have a very impressive group of tourney anglers on this site in both the bass and walleye tourneys Way to go guys

scottsteil
    Central MN

Thanks AM! For those of you that have never fished Devils Lake, it should be one of those spots you move up on your list. It has something for every fisherman. It is one of my favorite lakes to fish now.

You don’t have to feel bad for Pete Harsh. Losing fish like that is part of fishing Devils Lake. Big Walleye in thick cover, you have to consider yourself lucky if you get 1/2 of them in. The hardest part of losing them on Devils Lake is you can see them down there. I had 3 fish over 5 pounds tangled up on trees that we could see down there. Eventually they break off, occasionally work themselves free and RARELY, work out like what you saw on TV where Pete got the net around the fish and was able to tear the line.

But, again, Devils Lake is one of those fisheries you have to see to believe

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.