soldFS: two 13 Fishing 42″ MH Omen Ice rods

• Reef W

Lots of people posting about how they want to catch a lake trout through the ice…

I bought these last year for that reason and used them 2 or 3 times. They look brand new (I didn’t catch much lol) and the only reason I’m selling them is because they don’t fit in my box with the reels attached which I didn’t realize until I got them.

I’m in Brooklyn Park. $35 each? Or make an offer. I also have a tube to ship them in but don’t know how much that costs.

Another option would be meeting sometime around the Embarrass, Virginia, Tower area of you’re up there.

https://13fishing.com/omen-ice-rod-2

Edit: lowered the price, I see tackle warehouse has them for 48 right now instead of $60 regular price.

Attachments:
    1. 20210806_095426-scaled.jpg

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I also have a tube to ship them in but don’t know how much that costs.

It is about $15 for anywhere in the Midwest.

Reef W

One more try

walleyevision

You want $70 for the pair, correct? I’m interested, but trying to figure out a time to exchange. Today is tough as I’m stick in Blaine all day (kids hockey). Where are you located?

Reef W

You want $70 for the pair, correct? I’m interested, but trying to figure out a time to exchange. Today is tough as I’m stick in Blaine all day (kids hockey). Where are you located?

I’ll PM you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS: two 13 Fishing 42″ MH Omen Ice rods’ is closed to new replies.