soldFS: TUCR 36" Commander, Full Cork Handle 6"

• Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

For sale I have a 36″ TUCR Commander with a 6″ full cork handle and standard-color wraps.

I bought it off a member here last season and it’s literally never hit the ice for me. I had intended on it being used as a rod for guests or for an IFishPro, but I rarely use that, and I have plenty of cheaper rods that can do the trick.

The rod appears to be barely used. It has a few scratches in the clear coat around the hook hanger. The handle has been sealed with U-40 Cork Sealer, as I do with all my cork rods. They look and feel like new for years with U-40.

I’m asking $100 shipped. Payment via PayPal.

Otherwise, arrangements can be made to meet up in the St. Cloud to Little Falls, MN corridor.

PM me for details and/or pics.

Thanks, Joe

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

Thanks for all the offers.

Looking for a local $100 offer for a short time, or it’ll go to someone who’s already sent a message. I’d prefer not to ship it if I don’t have to.

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

The rod sold to Angler II.

I have to mention one thing. Numerous people made solid offers on this rod and then never replied back or checked their messages. Please don’t do that. I was trying to give people first dibs and be fair.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘FS: TUCR 36" Commander, Full Cork Handle 6"’ is closed to new replies.