Friday nights topic, bury the lead.

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

This mornings news concentrated on weather instead of the incompetence of the FBI. They can build a telescope that can see millions of miles away, they can zoom in on license plates and even lip read what a person is saying. They can’t determine who dropped a bag of coke in the White House, a place they want us to believe is the most secure building in the country.

But there is no reason to be skeptical of what we are told, they are after all working for us. coffee

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Heres a update….Zero mention on NBC Evening News.

The white wash is complete.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

The FBI is just playing “Whose Line Is It Anyway?”

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Ahhh the nightly/evening news……

This post takes me back to about 10 years ago reminiscing of when I took the time to turn it on.

wkw

And at the same time they have video of every person and ID’d them from Jan 6th.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

And at the same time they have video of every person and ID’d them from Jan 6th.

Baffling isn’t it. crazy

ajw

This

Attachments:
    1. 93DF78B9-9741-4BF4-9E50-63950E4B2D0C.jpeg

Dan
    Southeast MN

This ought to be a good thread of the same people angry and outraged all over and over and over again.

IDO Post: “I hate the news! Can you believe what it’s become”

**Watches news every time it comes on**

New IDO Post: “I watched the news and hated what I saw!!”

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You don’t need to be outraged to be curious about how fast the story was buried. You can be curious or you can fall in line.

lol

Umy
    South Metro

They just arrested a serial killer based on dna from pizza crust!!
    We ID terrorists from listening devices to point out their hidey holes in the ground.
    Hunters laptop doesn’t exist.
    The FBI says I am domestic terrorist because I speak up about my children at a school board mtg.
    We continue to have commercials pushing COVID vaccines- who’s in bed with big Pharna?

And they can’t ID anything from the coke?!

Wake up and realize what is going on.

Coletrain27

You don’t need to be outraged to be curious about how fast the story was buried. You can be curious or you can fall in line.

lol

as much news as you watch you should know by now that the rules and laws dont apply to the elite group

Kraig5858

Nothing is going on that hasn’t been happening since 1789.

maddogg

Doesn’t everyone leave their stash in the

White House
    Kraig5858

Doesn’t everyone leave their stash in the

White

House?

I leave mine in the outhouse.

Pat K
    Empire, MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Umy wrote:</div>

Nothing is going on that hasn’t been happening since 1789.

bow

robby
    Quad Cities

Just imagine the things the Secret Service Agents have seen and heard over the years. Wow.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Just imagine the things the Secret Service Agents have seen and heard over the years. Wow.

I always wonder how intense the threats must be to never divulge the dirt.

sandbar
    Woodbury, MN

Similar to the border crisis that was the lead story while Trump was in office. Glad all that is behind us…..

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

looking for some internet bother?
    your use of “lead” instead of “lede” is outrageous.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

looking for some internet bother?
    your use of “lead” instead of “lede” is outrageous.

Touche’, but even you figured out what I was getting at. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Beast

Top crime fighting organization in the country and can’t find a fish in a bath tub, just amazing, unless somebody higher up told them not to.

MX1825

What cocaine??? whistling

jimmysiewert

What’s even more sad is that people, including some I know personally, BELIEVE the Whitehouse and Secret Service in regards to “can’t figure whose it is”….

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Touche’, but even you figured out what I was getting at. Give yourself a pat on the back.

but you clearly didn’t figure out what I was getting at.

this is a non-story. somebody dumped a little baggie of drugs so they wouldn’t get caught with it. a lack of charges is hardly evidence of FBI incompetence or a media conspiracy.
    Occam’s Razor…they’ve got enough video that they know who it likely belonged to, but not enough clear evidence to act on in some legal way. that person’s clearances will quietly be revoked and they’ll be reassigned. and somebody having a small amount of cocaine is hardly worthy of intense national news coverage.

jimmysiewert

It is the White House!!!! Yes – a little bit of rocket fuel is worthy news. These are the leaders/protectors of the free world. Last thing we need is coked up individuals making critical decisions.

Is it no big deal if a “little coke” is found in a surgical room??

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

it WAS on the news.
    the original complaint here was that it didn’t stay in the news. my observation wasn’t that it didn’t matter, just that the news moving on hardly signifies a left wing media bias conspiracy. (and you can find evidence for that, it’s just that this ain’t it.)

i suspect it is a big deal internally and i mentioned my belief that anyone who may have been involved will no longer have access. but it’s naive to believe that the leaders of…well, everything…aren’t using performance enhancing drugs.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Let’s just pretend they don’t know and give up after a couple weeks… if someone can get a bag of coke in undetected… what’s to stop some anthrax from making it in ? The hypocrisy of this administration is beyond oozing.

Riverrat

It was on the news, way more than it needed to be.

MX1825

I just wish that all forms of media reported ALL the news. Cherry picked stories is not reporting THE NEWS. JMO

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.