Friday night topic…………..

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Twins are displaying pitching.

Puppies are golfing.

Wild may join the Puppies on the course tomorrow.

Vikings draft a receiver that likes pink.

There are stories from the get-together that haven’t been told yet.

BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

I’ve heard that not being able to stick to just one topic is a sure sign of ADHD.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

I’ve heard that not being able to stick to just one topic is a sure sign of ADHD.

rotflol rotflol rotflol

Iowaboy1

And whats wrong with ADHD?? crimeny I suffer with that as well as OCD and dyslexia, dyslexics untie!!! and throw in a bit of color blindness, doah

And once again, I cannot quote anyone.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

You never know who is watching these days. coffee

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

You never know who is watching these days.

Not that you really care.

Iowaboy, you have a pm.

Iowaboy1

Friday night topic needs to be, why in thee hell cant I reply to my own damn thread!!!
    I just wrote up a reply with pictures, it posted for about ten seconds and disappeared, it wont even show up in my history, who is running this monkey house????

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Twins are displaying pitching.

Puppies are golfing.

Wild may join the Puppies on the course tomorrow.

Vikings draft a receiver that likes pink.

There are stories from the get-together that haven’t been told yet.

I think the Twins win the league’s worst division and get bounced in the first round of the postseason.

The Timberwolves need to build around Edwards and find a way to move KAT.

Is every Wild season exactly the same?

I get why the Vikings went WR there, but he’s not crazy fast for his small stature. Pretty high to draft a WR3.

Glad to see some IDOers getting together and keeping this forum alive!

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Friday night topic needs to be, why in thee hell cant I reply to my own damn thread!!!
    I just wrote up a reply with pictures, it posted for about ten seconds and disappeared, it wont even show up in my history, who is running this monkey house????

Try starting a thread about the fired anchors at FOX & CNN & you will find out. jester

Iowaboy1

What would happen if I said anthropology in its many years of study dating back thousands of years said it has only ever identified two, MMMMMM, better not, I dont want to be responsible for your thread getting locked.

AK Guy

Steven Wright…I’ve got HD ADHD. I can’t focus on much but when I do it’s really clear.

MX1825

And once again, I cannot quote anyone.
    [/quote]

Who is anyone that you can’t quote???? whistling

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

As always this is my opinion only and is not to be taken as having any value.

Netguy
    Minnetonka

I hope the receiver isn’t another Troy Williamson. He couldn’t catch a cold.

My son sent me this today.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0733.jpg

2. IMG_0732.jpg

Ripjiggen

Ha he is definitely not a Troy Williamson. He can definitely catch the ball. Also not a number 3 receiver as stated above.

Think people in this state would lose there marbles if a pro sports team actually won a championship.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Ha he is definitely not a Troy Williamson. He can definitely catch the ball. Also not a number 3 receiver as stated above.

Think people in this state would lose there marbles if a pro sports team actually won a championship.

I was shocked to see he ran slower than Jefferson and Osborne despite being substantially smaller. 4.49 at 175# isn’t exactly off the charts by NFL standards. He isn’t the burner he looked like in college. We will see how that USC spread system translates to NFL route trees and him being asked to block from the slot position at times.

He’s definitely not Troy Williamson. He can catch the ball

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Troy Williamson wasn’t Troy Williamson either until he hit pro ball. Nobody knows what these guys will be as pro’s. Vince Young was a can’t miss, Trubinski was a over-reach, every NFL team has a bunch of misses from the first round.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

“Try starting a thread about the fired anchors at FOX & CNN & you will find out.”

One was fired for too many viewers and one was fired for too few.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.