Looking for a report

• jasonlem
    New Prague

This weekend I’m heading to Red Wing for a little Eye fishing. In 8 days I’m coming out here to try this Famous Lake. Any body been out latley and how did you do?
    Jason

Mr. Pike 81
    NW Iowa

Call Gary Allen @ THe Hillside Motel in Chaimberlin SD. He will give you the latest fishing reports. No BS

igotone

Quote:

Call Gary Allen @ THe Hillside Motel in Chaimberlin SD. He will give you the latest fishing reports. No BS

Agree, he is a good guy, HERE

Hillside Info

jasonlem
    New Prague

I went and saw Joel Vasek “The Walleye Tamer”. We had limited out every day erly then it was just fun fishing!!!

brentbullets

Nice job, below Fort Thompson or Pickstown?

chomps
    Sioux City IA

those are some tankers! As far as I know they are still going 90 mph up there by the dam, just crazy big fish!

jasonlem
    New Prague

Some north of Platte creek, some south of pease creek. We had to fight the Ice pack so we couldn’t get to where we wanted to go. Down by pickstown we snaged into a bunch of paddle fish but couldn’t get one in the boat, What a fight. I’m headed out there again!! I’ll be there to fish friday, saturday, sunday, and monday. today my friend joel vasek caught a bunch pulling plugs.
    Jason

chomps
    Sioux City IA

are you guys going into the creek arms on the first set of shallow areas? Is the water still high? By high I mean are the shoreline willows still under water? We had our best fishing last summer pitching white twisters into the willows, everything from walleye, crappies, to white bass. Need to get a weekend set aside.

jasonlem
    New Prague

I don’t have pics from our last day one shy of the limit. We even had 2 small mouths.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I’ve never seen a spoonbill that dark. Was it really as dark as that pic shows?

jasonlem
    New Prague

Yes, My buddy (Joel Vasek) got me into fishing out there he said the samething. It was a great fight!! I had 2 four day trips in less then 3 weeks!! I can’t wait to plan for another trip. I’ve had a blast everytime I’ve been out there!! I can’t wait for Paddle fish season I’m applying!!!

chomps
    Sioux City IA

is that pic from today with all the fresh snow? Been awhile since the snow went away, now they are getting a fresh layer again. Had a picture text message from a buddy who caught some pretty nice eater sized walleye from shore below Gavins, have a trip planned for the end of the month to go to Platte Creek Rec area

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.