Francis case

• hawkeye….eyes

My wife and I will be headed to chamberlain for this coming weekend. Any new info on the bite out there. Will share my catch info after. Thanks for any help.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Did hear that the bite is going strong up there. We just got back from the Platte Creek area. Fishing was good all up and down the lake. Depending on wind, fish were shallower or 15-18 fow. We got tired of fighting the wind so we moved into the bay and did really well there too. Blue jigs and minnow, bouncers and crawlers, keep switching things up. Might be crappy weather this weekend, vs a picture perfect weekend over Mother’s Day weekend.

hawkeye….eyes

a little crappy weather has never deterred me yet, the fish are still there, just need a little finessin’

Zachary Peterson

We did well south of Chamberlain down toward the White River last weekend, but that bite seemed to be tapering off. Best fish came on propeller rigs behind 1 oz bouncers with large minnows.

bassh8er

Headed up to the Platte area on Francis Case in the morning. Anybody with any recent reports or know if they’re on crawlers yet or still a minnow bite?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.