soldFor Sale- Humminbird XHS9 HDSI 180T transducer

• KPE
    River Falls, WI

I recently switched to a Garmin and moved my helix to the bow. In the process I switched back to the original transducer and now I no longer need this HDSI one. I mounted it last summer and used it for the end of summer and fall seasons only.

Asking $140. No problems, all transom mounting hardware available, ready to go. For $160 total I’ll throw in the splitter cable that allows you to run this ducer with the high speed ducer simultaneously.

send me a message and I will send you my phone number. I think I have enough posts on here where my ad can be considered legitimate. I am located near River Falls but work in Hudson and am in Saint Paul regularly.

Edit: misspelled Humminbird

Umy
    South Metro

JUST bought the same ducer 8 days ago. Have it on an working and love it
    aaaaaggggghhhhhhhh

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Damn! Well if you know anyone else looking for one it’s just sitting here collecting dust.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

Price reduced to $120. For $140 I will throw in the Y cable splitter as well. Live in River Falls, work in Hudson, spend lots of time in St. Paul. Can deliver.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘For Sale- Humminbird XHS9 HDSI 180T transducer’ is closed to new replies.