Flambeau heated insoles

• rkd-jim
    Fountain City, WI.

Anyone try these Flambeau heated insoles? I bought 2 pairs for my sons last winter for christmas. They didn’t use them until deer hunting this past season. Being new,they were put on the charger for the required 6 hours. After 6 hours one insole on each pair registered charged by the green LED. They evidently can’t build a right insole that will work because I contacted customer service and they sent me a return label for the “defective” ones and two brand new “improved over last year” pairs.

They either sent me the same 2 pairs back or they have a serious design flaw from there “Chinese” manufacturer. Again, both right foot insoles do not work. I contacted Flambeau customer service and they were “deeply sorry” but we can not refund your money. Instead we will send you 2 pair of Flambeau Heated Socks!! My first question was, “Do they work any better than the insoles?” “Oh yes!! They work excellent.”

I asked if they were going to send me another return label and she said, “No, we’re just going to throw them in the trash anyway.” I think they should have done that right from the design stage!!

Update on heated socks to come later….

Oh, if you know anyone with two left feet to keep warm…..HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.