Fishing Related Topic

• Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

In trying to keep up with a reasonable ratio of fishing topics relative to other “less desirable” highly volatile topics of division and dissension on this forum, I thought I’d try to make a positive contribution.

I’ve spent another day of retirement dredging up old fishing videos to fill my day.

Sorry, I have no videos I’ve made myself…sometimes those are not always well received here anyway. whistling

I wish I could come up with some unknown, secret information that would change the fishing world as we know it, but I got nothing there either.

So…today I’ll just share.

I thought this might be refreshing for some of you (maybe)?

Refreshing for me seeing the beautiful background scenery and maybe more the childlike enthusiasm of a younger Mr. Holst bringing up that second walleye. Always fun to see a grown-up feel like they’re a kid again.

bigpike

I’m getting jagged up for ice fishing season after watching that. Thanks!

Ice Cap

Good safety review by James in the start of the vid. I got a kick out of the Marcum Showdown in the opening credits. Was that high tech in 2011?? I have a Showdown and they are as simple and easy to operate as they come. It always my back up to my Helix or what I give to someone to use who is not familiar with higher end sonar.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

There’s one with James and Chris Granrud on the Rainey River in April that’s just a blast to watch, Andy.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

What ever happened to the Rainy River house boat trips, was on one of them with Cris and James.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

What ever happened to the Rainy River house boat trips, was on one of them with Cris and James.

If there was an episode of Rainy Lake house boats with James and Chris Granrud, I couldn’t find it. The one’s I could find were James and Billy Dougherty…owner of Rainy Lake Houseboats.

Interesting on one episode from 2012, James was promoting a GTG up there for fans/forum members to join in with the pro’s.

There’s one with James and Chris Granrud on the Rainey River in April that’s just a blast to watch, Andy.

Scott, is this the episode?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.