Fish-Lectronics

• Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

Here is a plug for Fish-Lectronics in Spring Lake Park. My 4-month old I-Pilot Link remote quit working the other day. Fish-Lectronics was the first company that popped up on Google to take it to. Within 5 minutes, I walked out with a brand new remote on warranty. Not only that, they talked me out of an unnecessary purchase for the boat. I interacted with 3 different individuals there and every one of them was friendly & knowledgeable. I would return there in a heartbeat to purchase and/or fix electronics.

CaptainMusky

Ive had good luck with the location in Pequot Lakes for a rigging issue in my boat I have been battling for years. It wasnt cheap to fix, but it works perfect now. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing rigging or other fixes for electronics!

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

It’s been years, but I walked in with a PowerDrive pedal that was missing a spring. Rather than sell me the spring, they took the pedal in back, installed a spring, and sent me on my way free of charge. Top notch!

Erik Swenson

Thanks for sharing Tom. Seems like someone gives Fish Lectronics props every season and for good reason.

A few years back my Terrova stopped working because I bounced it off a few rocks early in it’s career. It wasn’t a defect issue and it was slightly out of the warranty period, but they basically rebuilt the entire unit under the program and didn’t charge me a dime. Nothing but great things to say about them and will absolutely use them in the future.

Joe Jarl
    SW Wright County

Similar experience myself with the Spring Lake Park store. They helped me piece together the parts I needed to upgrade my legacy Terrova to Bluetooth. And they had all parts in stock. Will definitely use them again.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Have had Minnkota work done there 3 times over the years. Top notch outfit there . bow

-J.

The_Bladepuller
    South end

Pequot Lakes store told me over the phone they are different entities.
    Back when there was a store in Fridley south of 694 on the east side of Univ Ave I was treated very fair.

mojogunter

Fishlectronics is now owned by Thorne Brothers. I would think that the good service should remain steady, and or better than it had been with the previous ownership.

tim hurley

They have done great work for me too!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.