Fiberglass boat repair

• Born

I need to get my 2003 warrior repaired. I moved the captain chair and did not seal the holes. The plywood has delaminated in about a 2’x 4′ area.

Looking for recommendations of qualified repair shop to do this work.

Attachments:
    1. 20200202_142936-Copy.jpg

2. 20200202_142949-Copy.jpg

Beast

There’s a place around Dresser Wisconsin called “shipwreck” that I have heard good about, you may try giving them a call.

The_Bladepuller
    South end

George’s Repair in East Bethel is used by a lot of insurance companies and has been around forever.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

There’s a place around Dresser Wisconsin called “shipwreck” that I have heard good about, you may try giving them a call.

Shipwreck is terrible. Anchor Marine, although really busy, does great work.

Beast

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>James Bystrom wrote:</div>

I have never dealt with them, just going from what I have heard, you got first hand dealing? what were the issues? might be something to share with everyone.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

I have never dealt with them, just going from what I have heard, you got first hand dealing? what were the issues? might be something to share with everyone.
    [/quote]

Maybe there is two shipwrecks then. My brother had some work done on his Lund and it looked like a kindergarten art class. They also re-did some wiring and used household connections and left it a mess.

I have personally had Anchor Marine work on my boat and was satisfied. Just need to be a squeaky wheel as they are busy.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I have never heard of Shipwreck in Dresser. We had one in Princeton and they did work for me that was acceptable. They also have been at the boat show for many years.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.