Hey Kooty

• sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Was wondering if you could post your atomic ring stinging bean recipe that I had the pleasure to enjoy a few years back sturgeon fishing It’s starting to cool down,need something to heat things up a little

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Depending on the size of the group, will determine how much of the ingredients get used. BTW, I stole this from a guy a few years back out on Erie. I still haven’t perfected it yet, his were better.

2 Gallons Bush’s baked beans
    3 lbs bacon
    2 lbs spicy jimmy deans sausauge
    2 large white onions
    2-4 jalepeno peppers(use your best judgement)
    Spices/Seasonings – whatever you got in the cupboard that suits your fancy.(I like a lot of garlic)

Brown the bacon to a good crisp. Remove bacon from drippings. Brown sausage and put with bacon. Dice up onions to small chunks. Saute in bacon drippings. Add diced up jalepenos for a few minutes and set aside. Add beans to large crock pot. Add onions, peppers, bacon and sausage. Stir up real good. Add any extra spices you like. I like to add a little chili powder if they don’t get enough kick from jalepenos. I like to let the cook on low for an hour or so. Just enough to get the beans hot.

Word of caution, after eating these for 2 – 3 days in a row, you will need to hunt in your Scentlocker suit….

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Thanks buddy Now I will be able to fight back in those early morning truck rides with Bobby

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I think you forgot to include an angioplasty.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

I think you forgot to include an angioplasty.

That one actually made me laugh out loud!

Sounds like a great recipe as long as I’m not eating it with Joel Nelson.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.