Veni Burgers

• codycroteau
    La Crosse, WI

Whats the best way to cook venison burgers? Im talking about after you make the patty, what do you put on the meat before you cook it? Stuff like seasonings etc…Thanks

john_steinhauer
    p4

i have done it a few diff ways a couple ways are…mix the meat with some ranch dressing seasoning…..mix with smashed up stove top stuffing …… as for strait seasonings my fav are prob cavenderes all purpose season and mrs dass original blend

swimingjig
    Waumandee, WI

Lowrys Seasoned salt, throw it on the grill throw some cheese on just before it’s done. DON’T over cook it.

lick

Quote:

Lowrys Seasoned salt, throw it on the grill throw some cheese on just before it’s done. DON’T over cook it.

Same but I add a little Worcestershire

deerdragger

We’ve been grinding and mixing bacon into our veni-burger. Wow. 17 pounds venison, 8 pounds bacon (the cheapest stuff we can find on sale).

Amazing…

prieser
    Byron, MN

Quote:

We’ve been grinding and mixing bacon into our veni-burger. Wow. 17 pounds venison, 8 pounds bacon (the cheapest stuff we can find on sale).

Amazing…

I’ve had my burger done up this this for a couple of years now. It’s a little bit more money than just plain suet, but WELL worth it.

Juicy Lucy style…..two thin patties**one a little bit smaller**, put cheese in between them, wrap the sides around small patty to keep them together and grill about 3-5 minutes a side. Favorite season all type spice and I usually end up hungry cause of the wife and kid. Which to me is a huge compliment, wife never used to eat venison and the boy is becoming a bonifide carnivoire (I could skip a meal or two anyway Beat you too it )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.