favorite rods

• zachary Wietzema

Has anyone tried favorite rods? I see lots of the fishing youtubers have partnerships with them, so obviously theyre gonna say good things about it. Hoping for an honest opinion with someone whos had time out on the water with them. Thanks!

Dan Baker

I saw them in Cabela’s yesterday. They had the Googan Signature rods and then a different line that was a lot less expensive. The felt decent.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

They feel pretty nice. Definitely not top of the line but I think they are probably a good middle of the road stick from what I’ve gathered just holding them in stores. I have heard the big plus with them is the business itself. Good people running it with good customer service and partnerships with their sponsored fishermen.

zachary Wietzema

They feel pretty nice. Definitely not top of the line but I think they are probably a good middle of the road stick from what I’ve gathered just holding them in stores. I have heard the big plus with them is the business itself. Good people running it with good customer service and partnerships with their sponsored fishermen.

yeah i think a huge part of the marketing is them using youtubers to get to younger customers. very smart imho

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.