Fantasy Football League

• haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Don’t know if I missed it, but has this discussion started yet? I missed the cut-off last year and look forward to it every year.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

Dan started it last year August 15, so it’s still early. I’m game this year if we do it again. I never plan on <nobr style=”font-size: inherit”>winning</nobr> which is good because I have boxes of lures hidden away I forgot I even had. smile

http://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/2017-ido-fantasy-football-league/#post-1710135

HUH!!!!!!!!!!! doah crazy coffee to many lures? what you talking about willis???????? whistling rotflol rotflol

Dan
    Southeast MN

Dan started it last year August 15, so it’s still early.

That’s funny, because just the other day I looked through old posts to see when I had gotten that going. Sometime this week I’ll try and get a league going and I’ll let you guys know when that happens, and when I do I’ll ask for you to PM me an e-mail address that will be used to send you a league invite.

hnd

i’m down. i did it a few years back for a crankbait and it was a good time.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I’ve never been on a fantasy league but if there is room I’d play

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

I’ll play again this year. Took a few years off but need to get back in the game.

How many Vikings can you have on your team? devil

JoeMX1825
    MN

i would love to play this year

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

That’s why we love having you in the league Cougareye! Are we doing a crankbait again? I’m happy to coordinate that again if Dan isn’t doing it.

Dan
    Southeast MN

Anyone who’s interested can send me a PM with your e-mail address and I’ll get a league invite sent to you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.