New to Pool 4

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Since I’m relatively new to P-4, any of you old timers ever catch a perch near the dam?

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Oh!

I mean, anyone catching perch on Pool …ummm 9…yup, Pool 9??

hawkeye27

BK is that picture of a perch at night or you just in that deep of water?? I am wanting to get one just haven’t pulled the trigger yet. Do you use yours when ice fishing at night and if so does the light help or hurt the clarity of the pic..

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

That frame capture was take in 27 to 31 feet of water with the light on. I notice that computer monitors make a big difference in viewing photos. The monitor at work is MUCH darker than mine at home.

Without the Darkwater Technology of the Marcums, I don’t think we would be able to see anything at all at that depth.

Sediment at night is not a cameras friend. I captured some clouds of particals that would make other cameras useless.

Hopefully I’ll have those up tonght.

To answer your question directly, the light on the Marcums with the Darkwater Technology helps the picture in deep water or at night tremendously!

big-bird
    Prescott, WI

Quote:

Since I’m relatively new to P-4, any of you old timers ever catch a perch near the dam?

BK… don’t you know a pool 4 Peacock Bass when you see one?

stuart
    Mn.

Newd again ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.