So much for kicking back!

• Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

I figured if I opened Everts Bait Shop this morning, turned on the coffee, I could sit back and watch the river go by. Everyone will be ice fishing or getting ready to.

Not so. Don’t these people know it’s ice fishing time!!

Put your boats away for pete’s sake!!

BTW Whom ever brought the home made peanutbutter/choc chip cookies that Dean was hiding from me…THANK YOU…I found them.

Dean…

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

So I guess that stink bait did not ruin your sense of smell after all Or maybe your sense of smell is coming back after sniffing all that cat bait this summer Either way you found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.. As for Dean, You better find a better hiding spot or maybe lace the cookies with a laxitive. It only takes one time of that before all the culprits have a raw …. Good luck finding the cookies next time BK and as for that I would think twice about eating them…

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

How’s the ice out there Joe?

Normally Riley’s here to test the cookies, but he’s at home tail deep in snow. I’m on my own.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

With temps predicted in the mid twenties and the ice conditions not in that great of shape I’m suprised it’s not spring time busy down there

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

First reports from this morning were…well, the left for St. Joe smiling.

walleyejoe
    Litchfield, MN

I tend to let all the individuals that are lacking common sense venture out on the ice first then I go But hey if your not to busy I would like to see you wandering out there to make sure it is safe for me Just kidding man. I have not heard any info but I will post just as soon as I do

stocker621vs

That was alot of fun today and you are right headed back to St. Joe with lots of smiles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.