hair jig storage????

• jeweler
    Wisconsin

I am wondering what you guys and gals do for storing your hair jigs. I have them in separate bags so they do not end up in a balled up mess. What types of tackle boxes, tackle bags, etc. do you use or would you recommend? Looking at about 200 jigs. I would like to keep them from being smashed together in a small container, but yet I dont want each jig to be stored in a separate spot. Any help would be great.
    Thanks,

cupspits

That’s the best way just bag them all seperate

jeweler
    Wisconsin

I guess I should ask what type of tackle bags or tackle boxes do you guys use to put your hair jigs in? I am looking for something to put all of my jigs in to take fishing. thanks

scott-k
    Red Wing

I use an Iris photo box for hair jigs and lots of small jigs. Hot glue a foam sheet in each one. Holds hundreds and you can separate by size or color.

I also use Plano box and cut up noodles and push into box slots. Has lasted 4 years with lots of use.

Both methods keep your hair jigs from getting all messy and twisted up. I highly recommend either one of the methods to those of you who want to keep your hair jigs looking great.

Pm me if I can be of more help

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I just bag them and use plano trays. Different tray for each size, and then organize by color. The bags are dirt cheap and can be found in the craft section of wal-mart or any craft store. I like Scott’s idea with the foam though. May need to go to that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.