Fall Walleye Trolling

• Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Wow what a fall this has been! I have been lucky enough to play around with the Ipilot and Ilink, man, what a game changer this new technology has been. Most of our fish have come from the weed line in roughly 12-13 fow, I was able to record a track using the “follow the contour” option and slowly add to the track each night. Currently our trolling track is about 40 minutes long and completes a full circle so the rods never have to be pulled. Huskie Jerks 12 and 14 and Deep Divers #7 have been the ticket. Both light and dark Rapalas have been producing. Enjoy the pics!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Congrats on a great fall. Nice pics.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Nice chunks you guys got into there

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Wow. I mean, wow. That’s some fall fishin there. Nice.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Nice Monsters!!

Peter W

Jakob you are the man and one of the most dedicated fisherman I know! When you stick to something that works and put in the time, it sure pays off. I may have to put anohter $3K into my boat now…the wife is not going to like that! Thanks for the good times, I have had an absolutely unreal time out there this fall!

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

What a night last night! Cold – full moon – walleyes were on a tare! I had a 30ish incher close to the boat that popped off – and roughly around 11pm I was bit off (which I am assuming was a muskie). The walleye’s didnt disappoint. I was able to rope in a 27″ before my fishing partner got there on my first pass. Every other pass put a fish in the boat too!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.