Precission Trolling Data

• heidicke
    Naperville, IL

The app has been released on iTunes….holy hell….hapy day

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

Makes me glad I got the books b4 this.
    I will have to scan them to have a back up.
    If you only needed a few lures not too bad I guess.

out_fishing
    Moorhead, MN

Nice, good thing I finally made the switch to the iphone. $99 bucks is alittle steep but $2.00 a lure isnt too bad. I can see adding a handful of the lures I use mostly.

white80a

Do they plan on adding lead core as a line choice or what would be the adjustment for that?

mojogunter

You look at the lure you are using and the length of leader to see the depth it will run at, then factor in the lead. That will depend on the type of leadcore and your speed. For me the 832 drops about 7-8′ per color at 1.6-2mph. Slower than that it drops much deeper. Faster it is less. It just takes time to get an idea of the drop rates. I think the older leadcore is much more predictable as far as drop rates go. I always figured about 6′ per color and that for me seemed close. Speed affects that too, but not as much as the 832.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

Quote:

If you only needed a few lures not too bad I guess.

Kinda how I feel too. There are many that I use, and I know generally where they’ll be. But there are some other ones that I could use some help on. Hope they get it on Android systems soon.

mazak500
    South West Michigan

is this going to be available on andriod?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.