EVERYTHING

• river rat randy
    Hager City WI

VIKES WON EVERYTHING BUT THE GAME.!! doah doah doah … rrr :???::???:

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

I was cheering for the Vikes because I always cheer for division teams. Feel sorry for you Vikes fans. Should of been a win. Put some vodka in the kool-aid. frown

p4walleye
    Rochester, MN

Not even a hardcore fan, but a fan, and that ending made me wanna puke. An ending so painful your buddies don’t even rib ya. Wow.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Remember when Anderson missed the game winning kick against the Falcons? Cursed I say!

Dan
    Southeast MN

The loss stings a lot. I know a lot has been said about Walsh but I feel bad for the guy. Yeah, he choked under pressure. But do we really want to be in a position where we win a playoff game with 4 field goals? Hats off to the defense and the offense continues to struggle.

Walsh’s field goal is like the baseball player who makes a late error to give the other team the lead. You have 9 innings of baseball and players making 27 individual outs throughout the game, yet people will blame that error. Walsh’s miss looked bad but he didn’t lose the game.

Imagine if the Vikings had score one touchdown. JUST ONE! They score one touchdown instead of a field goal and it’s 13-10. They score TWO and we really control the game!

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I like the meme.

“I scored the only 9 points for my team and its MY fault we lost”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.