Some clearance muskie baits!

• jake-bohnsack
    Wright County Area

Check out http://www.overstockbait.com They have a sale on some muskie baits…You have to search through them online, but the prices are very good and this website also runs other sales on lots of fishing gear. I am warning you right now, you are not going to see cowgirls and the custom top baits on this site, but you will see plenty of good things depending on your needs.

Check it out. You can pick it up in store- St. Joe, MN or have it shipped.

Jake

haasjj
    Cordova, IL

Sign up for their newsletter and they’ll send you deals, usually on Friday. I bought all the blue/black and green pumpkin jig skirts I’ll need for the rest of my life for about $20 a few weeks ago. It was free shipping too that particular weekend. Selection is limited, but great prices!

BBKK
    IA

Good site, I have ordered from them quite a few times. If you sign up for the newsletter, they run sales on gulp alive containers quite a bit for less than $5 each (the $20 ones).

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Several times I have ordered there and delivery has been quick and rock bottom prices. It really is hit or miss on a lot of stuff but if you frequent the site can snatch some awesome deals.

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Thunderbeast under $10 Bucks. Enough Said! Thanks for the heads up Jake!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.