Eskape 2600

• Tom Kolinski

I recently purchased the eskape 2600 was wondering what people are using for lights in it?

Beast

I have the same hut, I went to walmart and bought a set of LED’s in the automotive section for what i think are for wheel well lights. they come in 2 sections with a adhesive backing that are water proof and the right length for the overhead hoop. stuck them on and added some zip tie’s for added security and I’m happy with them in my hut.

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I put Otter lights strapped to the top bar last year in mine.

Hookset
    Southern MN

I don’t have your setup but the otter lites are hard to beat! Third season running them and they are game changing, no more lantern coming along just in case the batteries don’t last!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I ran otter lights for many years. Last year I put Amazon led lights in my escape 2800 and it was equally as nice for a quarter the cost. I put a row on the bar directly over me and one on the bar behind my head and 1 on the inside of the sled. I ran 3 toggles right to the sled so I can choose what ones the have on and they also have dimmers. Way better then the Otter lights for not even half the cost

Hookset
    Southern MN

I ran otter lights for many years. Last year I put Amazon led lights in my escape 2800 and it was equally as nice for a quarter the cost. I put a row on the bar directly over me and one on the bar behind my head and 1 on the inside of the sled. I ran 3 toggles right to the sled so I can choose what ones the have on and they also have dimmers. Way better then the Otter lights for not even half the cost

I’m all about saving money and having better light, they just haven’t died yet so I’m continuing with them. Post a link if you get a chance for your LED’s.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

I’m all about saving money and having better light, they just haven’t died yet so I’m continuing with them. Post a link if you get a chance for your LED’s.

I’ll have the lady friend send me the link she bought them. I always ran the otters but with the new shack I went a different route and liked it.

ekruger01

I have the hawg outdoors lights in my 2600 and really like them. I had an issue where either I broke the USB plug or it broke Somehow. Emailed them and they sent another out right away.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.