Minnkota US2

• Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

I am looking at getting a new Minnkota Terrova, how well does the US2 transducer work with your depth finder?

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

I know I am highly dissatisfied with the US2 on my Powerdrive. I am seriously considering mounting the transom transducer on the TM.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

What’s it doing Wade?

Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

we have one on our maxum and it works just fine. no problems at all. its kinda nice not having all the wiring on the trolling motor itself. i wouldnt get a trolling motor without it.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

What’s it doing Wade?

I don’t think it’s as detailed as it could be with the US2 transducer and I’m getting a lot of interference despite putting in the interference kit sent to me by HB. I’ve both the choke for the transducer cable and the power cable.

The first pic is a TM setting of “0”. The rest progress at various settings until I’m at max power (last image).

t-ellis
    Colorado Springs, CO

Works great on my Minnkota Maxum with either the Humminbird or Lowrance unit hooked up. I wouldn’t be without it.

Chris
    Rochester, MN

I’m running a x67c on a 2010 terrova and the graph is very crisp and clear at all times. The graph is powered by my starting battery.

After running a transducer cable down my old powerdrive I will say that having US2 is much, much nicer.

Chris

ms75449
    Lake City, MN

US2 works great on my Terrova. Wouldn’t go back.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

works perfect on my Terrova

big_head_basher

mine’s broke had to wire a transducer to the bottom. over a hundred bucks to fix it with labor and all.

Surf-N-Turf
    Stevens Point, WI

I have the Terrova. It works fine with my Lowrance unit. However it did go out on me this past summer. Local Serv Ctr replaced it and it works fine again. Serv Ctr told me there is a 3 year warr’y on the whole unit. I wouldn’t own a bow mount w/o the built in ‘ducer.
    Gregory

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Mine works great. First one I’ve had and really like it.

shaley
    Milford IA

I have 3 friends with HB units on theirs all have issues, all with Lowrance work great….

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Lowrance 510C works great on my Maxum.

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

Currently I have a Lowrance up front and will be switching it over to HBird. Seems the Hbirds are having an issue with US2 Any body understand why this is happening with Hbird`s?

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Nope, but I find it interesting that they own/owned Hummingbird, yet I hear they don’t work the best with birds, can’t say for sure works great with my Lowrance 332.

hookem
    Hastings,Minn.

My Powerdrive works great with my Lowrance X-27. No complaints.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.