Looking for handheld gps?

• Derrick Cox
    MN, Eagan

looking at getting a hand held that will be used fishing. What is the best that is compatible with the lakemaster chip?

derrick

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

my brother has a lowrance i hunt-c. it downloads hunting and fishing chips and works pretty good in my opinion. the only thing i don’t like is the small screen. they even make a boat mounting kit for this system.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

I’ve got an old Garmin eMap, which has the typical 1.7″ x 2.2″ black and white screen. I recently bought the LakeMaster WI CD-rom, so that I could upload certain lakes. Honestly, even with the map detail set to minimum, the little screen was overwhelmed, and difficult to read & use. The LakeMaster detail looks great on my laptop screen, but I’m going back to the standard MapSource mappping for my handheld.
    HRG

fishinfool
    mn

Matt Grow has a Lowrance handheld FOR SALE ON THE WEBSITE, that will take just about any Lakemaster and Navionics maps out there except for the HD ones of course.

THis is the best little handheld on the market. I have one and will vouch 100% for it.

FISHINFOOL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.