Anchor rope storage

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

When on route I roll mine up and lay it in a front storage compartment.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

As i pull it in I spool it in the compartment then put the anchor on top. Everything comes out smooth, once u master the rope twist to coil the rope it goes in fast too.
    This keep everything “in order” as you need the anchor before the rope to deploy and the correct end of the rope sou your not drifting over your spot fighting with knots.
    -Mark

hairjig
    Cudahy, Wis.

Quote:

How do you walleye guys store your anchor rope?

I have a pail from “stucco” that my mushroom anchor fits into, then I coil the rope over the anchor in the pail, works great…….

jhalfen

Coiled in a 5 gallon pail, for those instances when I use a physical anchor rather than the Spot Lock feature on my i-Pilot.

brad0383
    Farmington, MN

Quote:

Coiled in a 5 gallon pail, for those instances when I use a physical anchor rather than the Spot Lock feature on my i-Pilot.

Now your just rubbing it in! I really need to talk the wife into letting me get i-Pilot.

erick
    Grand Meadow, MN

Quote:

With one of these

it works awsome too!!

carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

I keep the anchors and line in the round canvas cases made by bucket buddy for jumper cables. I use the river type anchors that lay fairly flat and coil the line on top. These work great but I haven’t seen them for sale anywhere lately.

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Quote:

With one of these

Yep! Extension cord reel. 5 bucks at the farm!

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

I use an extension cord holder, but not the big spool type. Looks more like a big H. Fits in the locker better than the spool. Made of plastic and runs about 5 bucks.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

I keep the 25lb richter and the rope spool in a cheapy tote on the deck easy to move around and quick to deploy. The richter doesn’t really fit in any storage in my prov so its clean and easy to keep it in the tote.

Jami

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.