Garmin fishfinder 90

• russ0101
    Brooklyn Park, mn

Has Anyone used the Garmin Fishfinder 90. I am working on a boat for this spring and looking to get the best low priced fish finder. Any recommendations?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Has Anyone used the Garmin Fishfinder 90. I am working on a boat for this spring and looking to get the best low priced fish finder. Any recommendations?

Sorry, I’m not familiar with the Garmin unit but when someone says “good low priced fish finder” this is the first one that pops to mind.

The Eagle Fishmark 480 is a heck of a unit for $210. The link I added here is to Jolly Ann Marine… a trusted source for electronics that many of us use for electronics purchases. Shipping is FREE and if you’re not located in Iowa… no tax.

http://www.jollyannsales.com/FishFinders/eagle_fishmark_480.htm

russ0101
    Brooklyn Park, mn

I ended up going with a Garming fish finder 140. Just got it in the mail today. construction looks solid and is water proof in up to a meter of water for 30 mins. Has received great reviews on cabelas website and was quite inexpensive. I was looking for a budget minded depth finder and this appears to be a good unit. I will post again after i use it and let everyone know what i think of it in action.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.