2008 Lund 208 Pro V GL

• turkeynate
    Iowa

Here it is my dream rig. These pics are from Chris on another website. I put them togther in a slide show. Hold on to your jock straps boys when I drop the hammer on that 300 Verado! Very nice looking boat!

Lund 208 Pro V GL

jdbruesewitz
    Isle, MN

Is that their new glass boat.

What a machine.

jesse
    mn

Honey, your going to have to work some overtime and alot of it That is one sweet ride

howler
    bagley wi.

Thats a winner

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

I looked at these at the Mpls boat show and for about 60K + tax and rigging I wasnt that impressed.The interior wasnt nearly as nice as its competitors and it lacked storage space for this size boat.I also didnt like the trailer as the boat sits up way to high and will be a big issue at shallow landings.Some say this has a Triton hull some not.I guess I didnt look that close but we will have to see how it holds up.I think there are nicer boats out there for less money.This is JMO and untill recently I was a Lund guy for years.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m really curious how many of these will sell?? Decent looking boat, probably good quality with the Lund name.

However, with the state our economy is in right now, I can’t imagine there is a significant amount of buyers for a walleye boat in the $60k range. No matter the brand.

I know for me, I’ll have to buy used. No way I’m gonna drop $40k plus on a boat.

walzer
    Afton, MN

I was told at the Minneapolis show that the trailer that boat was on was a show trailer and that’s why it sat up so high. The boats will have different trailers that sit a lot lower. I thought the boat was designed great. Very well laid out.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

that photo bucket site wouldn’y work for me, good thing cause I can’t afford $60k either.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.