Tidemaster

• doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

I have been Pre-approved (by the wife )to land one of the St. Croix Tidemaster rods I have been reading about so frequently on IDA!!!

Question – Where can I pick one of these up? Preferably somewhere in North/West Metro. I checked Cabela’s and had no luck.

Thanks for the assistance!

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

My friend purchased several of the older ones at Reeds… not sure if that is close enough for you – I’m sure Everts could set you up as well… guessing that Dean would drop ship one to you if needed… double check with him. Chuckles

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

My friend purchased several of the older ones at Reeds… not sure if that is close enough for you – I’m sure Everts could set you up as well… guessing that Dean would drop ship one to you if needed… double check with him. Chuckles

I believe Dean will drop ship to your door free of any shipping charges. http://www.evertsfishingresort.com

jhalfen

Dean at Everts will DEFINITELY drop ship your rod(s) to you. No muss, no fuss, no gas bill to get to a retailer. Give him a call and he’ll set you up: 715-792-2333.

doubleshot
    Brooklyn Park, MN

Excellent!
    Thanks guys, I will get in contact with Dean

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

Quote:

Excellent!
    Thanks guys, I will get in contact with Dean

I bought 2 from Dean this spring! Great rods, you’ll love them!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

They are in stock here or happy to drop-ship.You will really like that rod!Let us know if we can be of help!

drewsdad
    Crosby, MN

I also picked up 2 from Dean this spring and they are sweet! I’ve been trolling them on the river with excellent results (pictures someday

The only thing I would say, and it isn’t a negative, is that a 22″ walleye feels like a 28″ on these rods when you are trolling against the current. I caught a 26″ about 2 weeks ago and I thought I had that 30″ finally.

dd

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.