Where to find built-in rod storage system?

• wisbass
    Eau Claire, Wi

I want to add center rod storage to my 1700 Lund. Where can you buy the rod tubes and the handle holders? Also where can you find livewell tank for side mounting? If anybody has any answers drop me a line. Thanks1

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

I want to add center rod storage to my 1700 Lund. Where can you buy the rod tubes and the handle holders?

Why not get it all from Lund being you are making the conversion? I’d like to believe it would make it easier. I sure wish my 1700 Explorer had this.

pistolpete

I did this to my boat last year…I have a 03 Explorer 1800 with a single console…I tried to go through Lund but I didn’t get to far with them…they wern’t able to tell me if what they had would work for my boat…Then I saw one installed in a boat in the showroom at a Lund dealership off of 61 in WBL..I can’t remember the name, but ordered one from them that I saw would work in my boat…I had to cusutomize it a little, but it was a very easy install…i think that it cost around $125 and I absolutelly love it!!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

That would be Nelson Marine on Hwy 61 in WBL.

impalapower
    Madison, WI

Quote:

I did this to my boat last year i think that it cost around $125 and I absolutelly love it!!!

Please get us some pics. This is a reasonable price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.