Fishing Rod Blanks

• trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Looking for a place that sells rod blanks other than Wild River ,Cabelas or my local baitshop. I’m looking for a black mid to high end 7’6″ med/extra fast tip blank.

PM me with any suggestions

Thanks Jeff

rangerski
    North Metro

Thorne Brothers in Fridley, MN. They will have what you need. Good Luck

micah-witham
    Richfield

was just at thorne bros yesterday and they had a 7’6 cortland. forget the name of the line they were selling but it was decent rod for 35.00 they have anything and everything from that all the way to 400 sages and loomis’
    good luck
    micah

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Jeff,

Related topic…I have those two St. Croix blanks that you saw…any idea what model they are as I think I am gonna list them…don’t have time to make walleye rods out of them, and honestly, for now, I’m set for ‘eye rods

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

I called Thorne Bro’s and sounds like a road trip coming up.They were real helpful even just over the phone..
    thanks for the info
    Jeff

deerdragger

I’ve purchased blanks and components from Thorn Bros. in the past – very, very helpful folks. Decent prices and a ton of info. AND, they don’t pressure you to buy the most expensive stuff available. Top notch, in my book.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I know you can get St Croix firsts in Rochester. See Mike Smith at HOF..he can get whatever you need. I’ve gotten a lot of blanks from Mike and parts needed as well.

mb757
    Dodgeville, WI

Mudhole has a great selection and the price is on par with most others. You might want to check out http://www.Rodbuilding.org they have a list of sponsors on the left hand side and they all seem to be very helpful and good to deal with. I have used Bingham Enterprise, Fishsticks 4U, and Custom Tackle all seem to be great suppliers. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. Mark

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.