Co-Pilot 4 Thumbs Up

• bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

I finally got my boat back on the water and had a chance to work with the Co-Pilot from Minn Kota. At first it was a little tough getting used to the speed control but after about an hour of working with it I had complete control of my boat. It’s so much easier to work with than the foot pedal. I put the remote unit on my spinning rod setup and could move around much better than I ever did with the foot pedal. I’ll give it a 4 thumbs up out of 5. Now will it weather the test of time?

Snagger
    Owatonna, MN

I had a chance to try my new Copilot this weekend and it worked great. I would buy it again I was that impressed with it.

Fear no fish!!!!

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I like mine too you guys, but please re-post your thoughts this Fall, let’s say November, after you’ve had some time with it wearing gloves. The Co-pilot corded version is what I use with gloves in cold weather….works just fine, and a nice alternative to the foot control. I still think a joystick model would be nice to have.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Two thumbs up for me also!

I settled in on strapping one controller to my steering wheel using the wrist band provided, and the other controller remains in my pocket.

J.

jonzimmy
    Rochester, MN

I put another long day in with mine this weekend..my only question is why did they make us suffer so long without the stinkin thing…it’s just plain too cool. I have no complaints. As far as “what about cold weather”? If it’s cold enough to be wearing gloves..chances are you will be using your transom mount anyway…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.