Am I LowranceNet Compatible????

• sunnyd
    Central Minnesota

OK here is my idea/dilema…I currently own a LMS-330C and a LCX-20C(Just purchase this winter). I would like to know if it is possible to leverage 1 GPS module and 1 sonar for both units. I am thinking it may be possible but I cannot tell by looking at Lowrance’s website as it looks like they only list products in their current line-up. Anyone out there have experience with LowranceNET and if my units would be compatible. If I am…how many adapters am I going to need? No big deal if I am not compatible as I will run the units seperately. Dash Mounted will run off transom sonar and bow mounted will run through trolling motor transducer as I have done in the past. Just curious to find out what my options are and if there are opinions on running through 1 GPS/1 Sonar or separate units completely.

Thanks!

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Yes you are. You can use one GPS for both units. I have some info on Lowrance that’ll help that I’ll bring back to the top here. I’m short on time right now but can help more later. You’ll be able to do this using the NMEA 0183 port.

Quote:

OK here is my idea/dilema…I currently own a LMS-330C and a LCX-20C(Just purchase this winter). I would like to know if it is possible to leverage 1 GPS module and 1 sonar for both units. I am thinking it may be possible but I cannot tell by looking at Lowrance’s website as it looks like they only list products in their current line-up. Anyone out there have experience with LowranceNET and if my units would be compatible. If I am…how many adapters am I going to need? No big deal if I am not compatible as I will run the units seperately. Dash Mounted will run off transom sonar and bow mounted will run through trolling motor transducer as I have done in the past. Just curious to find out what my options are and if there are opinions on running through 1 GPS/1 Sonar or separate units completely.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.