Trollmaster Pro 2

• chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Marine Specialties (An IDA Sponsor!) is selling the Trollmaster Pro 2 units to IDA members for $225, which is about $25 cheaper than other outlets!

If you ever wanted to be able to troll down or up 10 RPM at a crack digitally as opposed to relying on your handle, this is for you! Also, this is almost half the price of hooking up remote throttle controls for your kicker. It works on T-8’s, Merc Pro Kickers, Johnson/Suzuki’s and Hondas. It works on all of the newer year model motors, and many of the old ones. PM me if you would like to know if it fits on yours. Here is their website.

Tuck

ivanbrehmer
    Johnston, Iowa

Chris, thanks for the heads up. I’ve been thinking about one for quite a while now. I might have to pull the trigger for an add on to T-8.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Ph. 651-388-4991 is the number for Marine Specialties. Ask for Paul. We have an order going in this week for a bunch of IDA folks. We can UPS it down to you…
    Tuck

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I installed mine today, and it took about a half an hour, start to finish.
    Quite a slick little deal! We are placing an order Friday for those of you who PM’s me, and called Paul. If you want to get a hold of one, and get it installed before the opener, drop me a message. If you are close to Hastings, I may even be able to help install… Will work for
    Tuck

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

I installed mine today, and it took about a half an hour, start to finish.
    Quite a slick little deal! We are placing an order Friday for those of you who PM’s me, and called Paul. If you want to get a hold of one, and get it installed before the opener, drop me a message. If you are close to Hastings, I may even be able to help install… Will work for
    Tuck

Don’t be using my line!!!!! It’s copy righted!

mikey53

Hi Can I get a link to the website for Marine Specialties please

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Hi Can I get a link to the website for Marine Specialties please

I don’t think they have one… I think they’re out of business. The original post was from 6 or 7 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.