RAKER PROP WANTED

• BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

HEY GUYS LOOKING FOR A RAKER 22 PITCH PROP FOR MY BOAT! IF ANYONE KNOWS A DEAL OUT THERE LET ME KNOW! OH MY MOTOR IS A V6 JOHNSON SO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE RIGHT HUB! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

2rivers

There are a number of props at this site to look at.

bassboatcentral.com/props4sale2.htm

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

THANKS BUD ONE OF THOSE SHOULD WORK!

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I have a Raker that I used on a Johnson 175. I traded the boat and motor last year and this prop i used as a spare. I’m at work right now so I’m not quite sure what the pitch is. Let me know if your interrsted and I’ll check the pitch. If you want I could take a picture of it with the digital camera.

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

BIGWEAV THAT WOULD BE GREAT IS IT’S A 22 LET ME KNOW BUD THANKS!

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sorry it took me so long to get back, but just bought a new computer and had a few problems getting it hooked up. Just checked the prop and it’s a 24 pitch. I had a 19 foot Charger bass boat that it would push around 60 with the 175 on it.

BASSTRACKER1
    Iowa

IF YOU STILL GOT IT IN THE SPRING WE COULD TRY IT! BUT I DON’T THINK I WILL GAIN THE RPMS I NEED WITH THAT ONE! I LIVE IN MARQUETTE SO MAYBE THIS SPRING WE COULD GIVE IT A TRY NEVER KNOW! THANKS!!

bigweav
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Sounds good from April to November I’m in Prairie DuChein just about every weekend.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.