Nose-Writing

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

To take a break during a long stressfull day, pretend your nose is a pencil and use it to write I love to fish in the air.

The exercise will not only reduce tension in your neck, but also, it may bring a much needed smile to your face..

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

LMAO

Dave, Dearest Dave. You kill me. I realize you just came back from a Carribean vacation and you’re struggling with the reality of it all…. but that’s hilarious! I tried it. Laughed the whole time doing it.

Where did you come up with that?!

Brian Lyons

I believe I have warned both of you about the dangers of drinking and posting!!!!… …………….B

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Totally Sober !!!

and it really works !!

Brian Lyons

Yup, I’m grinning already and I just got to the “I”

herb
    6ft under

Dave,
    Ya know, sometimes I have to wonder if you had permission to be by yourself at the computer.
    So I tried it! It does work to loosen up the muscles. I had to refrain from laughing while doing it cause the family is too near and they seem to be keeping an eye on me lately as it is.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Nate don’t you try this! LOL Steve

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Dave, Your prescription is: Catch two fish and call me in the morning. I think I will grow a go-te [sp] and become the EFN ”Shrink” and set up an appointment for you to come visit me! lol. Hang in there Dave. Bill

rivereyes
    Osceola, Wisconsin

Dave!….
    ummm… OOOPS… I used your recipe… but where you said MY nose.. I substituted Stillakids nose… and where you said AIR I substituted concrete… and where you said write I LOVE to FISH…. I made a copy of WAR and PEACE……
    but your RIGHT!!… I DO feel much better.. and it was GREAT excersize….. course there IS one little problem….. ummm picture enclosed…. guess the “Pup” wont be sticking his nose everywhere for a WHILE…..

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

You guys are a riot!
    “Hoggie” Hoggard

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

And to think after all that I still have a smile on my face! Must be because I’m going to retire before he does! Lemme see…………what’s the going value on a person’s schnozz??? At least a lakeside cottage I’d think! Maybe that, a new fishin’ rig, a lifetime supply of equipment, and all the Pup-a-roni I can stuff into a football stadium!

You know, you gotta teach “Louie and Rocko” what it means to “rub somebody out”! I feel like a pencil eraser! If this is all they’re going to do, I could use some work on my “pack and fanny” too!

(LMAO! Thanks for such a good chuckle!)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.