LOWRANCE, GARMIN, GPS, ???

• airpart

Im sure this question will bring a thousand different responses but here goes anyway. I’m thinking about replacing my Lowrance X-85 with something a little better with a color display. I really don’t need GPS as I only fish Pool 4 and a couple of other places that I am familiar with. I would like to have a color display and something that has speed and temp. I have speed and temp on the X-85 but the temp goes away after an hour or so and I have to “reboot” it. I guess the GPS speed would be handy and more accurate. I have looked at the myriad of different units in catalogs, and in stores and the more I see the more confused I get. What unit do you guys recommend and why. Thanks

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

The X-85’s have had quite a few problems, I would call Lowrance and send it in but trade it for a 102C if you can. If not I would buy a 102C, this graph is color and it would be a step up from your X-85. I own a 102C and I think it is a great graph for the money!
    Good luck!

airpart

Thanks to both of you for the information. It at least narrows the search a little bit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.