Tips on anchor rope and boat cleaning.

• fishiowa
    NW, IA

I recently came across a couple tips that I thought I would share. First is anchor rope, if you take a sack and shove the rope in the sack about a foot at a time it will come out with out any knots or tangles. You don’t have to put it in any speacial way, just shove it in. Try it you will be amazed. The second tip is to clean the outside of your boat with Turtle Wax bug and tar remover, just spray it on and wipe it off, it takes all the scum off and leaves a very nice shine with very minimal effort.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Thanks for the tips!

Jason Sullivan
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Quote:

I recently came across a couple tips that I thought I would share. First is anchor rope, if you take a sack and shove the rope in the sack about a foot at a time it will come out with out any knots or tangles. You don’t have to put it in any speacial way, just shove it in. Try it you will be amazed. The second tip is to clean the outside of your boat with Turtle Wax bug and tar remover, just spray it on and wipe it off, it takes all the scum off and leaves a very nice shine with very minimal effort.

Everett, thanks for the tip on the Turtle Wax. It worked great for me. I agree…nice shine!

Sully

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.