EFN Shirt

• mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Let’s see if posting a picture of the shirt works here. New EFN shirts. Hopefully they’ll be in the store soon for all you fashion hounds who want to sport an FTL or FTR Official EFN shirt. Columbia brand (maybe even a couple of others in the future).

Mike Little
    EFN Fashion Coordinator

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Mike

You need a new model if you plan on selling any of these.
    Don’t you have a couple models at the shop ?

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

…and, what is wrong with the this model? I thought I did a great job. Hey, Mom liked it!

The new shirts are just great, I sure like mine. I like the long sleeves with the little strap to keep them up. I would not have a short sleeve version… I burn up my arms out there! The vented back keeps you real cool in the sun on hot days, I could feel the slightest breeze on my back. Lots of pockets…a real quality shirt.
    EFN “regulars” (or even regular-regulars ) can order this shirt with:
    EFN
    fishtheriver.com
    or
    EFN
    fishthelake.com
    and add their name and/or user name…. and the emboridery looks just great on the shirt!
    I think too that EFN will be selling the shirts at a good price… less that in BPShops, from the prices I have seen on the same shirt.
    James will have his work cut out for him in getting this and the other EFN clothing into the store once he returns from Mille Lacs… he has a EFN Pro-Rain Suit to place on the EFN outlet Store shelf too ( I modeled that one too! ).
    Hawger

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

jk

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Hmmm… Models. Now there’s a thought. I wonder if these things would sell if we did have them filled out a little differently. Of course, it’s nothing against the model that we did have, Dave. And Mom’s right. You cut a rather handsome figure in that shirt.

I’m just wondering. The Compleat EFN clothing line.

We do the embroidery and tackle twill for a dance team that’s sponsored by an arean football team in Michigan. I wonder if I could get them to take some pictures with the official EFN gear? Should we send a Media staff guy to take the pictures? Any volunteers?

Mike
    (E)FN Fashion Coordinator

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

ME

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

ME ~ME~ME~!!!

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

Apparently we have a volunteer. Thanks for all of your participation and we look forward to more great offers from EFN.

Mike Little
    (E)FN Fashion Coordinator

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

question:
    are these going to be summer weight shirts and what is the m.s.r.p.?

mudlnthru
    Burnsville

These are summer weight shirts, available in short and long sleeve. The pricing will be posted shortly and we’re hoping to have them in the store very soon.

The shirts themselves are Columbia Bonehead shirts, vented in the back and made of good wind proof and fast drying materials. I think that they’re fabulous. A good buy, too.

Mike

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

Hey!!! Mr. Koonce……Pick me up on the way.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

My wife reminded me…..

It’s OK to look at the menu just as long as I don’t order off the menu !!

She is the Greatest !!

bt-eye
    Apple Valley, Mn (Pool 2)

Your Wife is RIGHT!!!! That’s why I’d be there…..To watch you like a Eagle on a Rabbit Besides, she is a very lovely young lady Hey? Aren’t we suppost to be talking about the shirts? I think the model did a fine job. I’ve never seen Homer Simpson up close a personal.. OH BOY!!! I’m gonna get in TROUBLE NOW

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.