Single console to dual console conversion

• pyake

There was an ad in Musky Hunter magazine for an after market product called the “Seaview Marine Shield” which allows you to convert a single console boat into a dual console. I actually met this person that builds these in Eagle River last fall and saw the product on her boat. It was a pretty neat item. The advantage over a stock dual console is that the Marine Shield folds down into the lower deck of your boat and does not take up space from your front deck. It was originally developed for the Crestliner Fishhawk, but can be customized for other boat manufacturers.

http://www.seaviewwindshield.com/index.shtml

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

That is a heck of an idea!

live2fish
    Carroll Iowa

Man that is TOO cool! , and awesome to see a gal who is as avid about this sport as my wife…any idea on pricing Pete?

pyake

Not sure on the price. When I met the lady that developed it last fall she was still in the process of getting a patent. I think that there are some dealer references on the website.

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

Thats a great idea!! Why didn’t I think of that???
    I was on Pool 4 Friday morning for a little while and my buddy was just complaining about not having a second console for him to hide behind. He might have to purchase one of these for my boat!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.