Berkley Flicker Shad

• wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Good news and bad news…

The good news is the Flicker Shad Rebate is back.

The bad news is Berkley is horrible about actually getting your rebate check to you. I’ve been screwed on Berkley rebates three years in a row. I suspect they intentionally make it difficult and many people give up. Reminds me of insurance companies.

Of course, being the addict that I am I’ll still be buying more this year. I just won’t expect to actually get the rebate.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Wade if I read this right,its only when you buy from Bass Pro ?

“To receive your rebate check by mail, follow these conditions of acceptance:

1) Purchase any combination of three (3) Berkley® Havoc® Baits, GripperJigTM or Flicker ShadTM

from Bass Pro Shops® during the promotion dates.”

After looking them up on Bass Pro site I also see they are a $1.00 more than the mans store. so why mess with a rebate ? Unless of course one dont have a mans store close by.

shockers
    Rochester

I just saw another Berkeley rebate that wasn’t specific to bass pro. Maybe google it. Also as trumar notes the man mall is usually the best bet. Sometimes they have sales where u can pick up 3 for 9 bucks.

igotone

here ya go keeps U up 2 date

spend 40 get 15 back – can do it now up to 4 per address

promotions

U can call in your UPC code to make sure it is covered

Buzz
    Minneapolis MN

So as I read the coupon, you need to spend $40 on four items, so that means buying four flicker shads for $10 each? Does anyone actually sell them for $10?

igotone

Quote:

So as I read the coupon, you need to spend $40 on four items, so that means buying four flicker shads for $10 each? Does anyone actually sell them for $10?

No – U read what U wanted 2

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Quote:

$10* purchase earns $3 Rebate
    $20* purchase earns $7 Rebate
    $40* purchase earns $15 Rebate
    Limit four (4) redemptions per person, family, household or address.
    *Must purchase two (2) or more Berkley items to qualify

You must buy at least two items and spend a minimum of ten dollars (total, not each) to get any rebate.

You can do this up to four separate times per address.

igotone

Huntindave

read it right

traumatized
    eastern iowa

In the Bass Pro fishing classic ad, they have flicker shads on sale for $3.97 “Price after rebate $2.97, save 40%”. Expires 3/31/13

trytoofish
    sw Mn.

according to the bass pro fishing classic flyer they will be $2.97 in store now till 3-10 depending on store

igotone

Quote:

according to the bass pro fishing classic flyer they will be $2.97 in store now till 3-10 depending on store

that’s after rebate that they are offering – buy three get $3

my guess is that you can not use both rebates also

I to have had issues with berkley and rebates

But some is better then none

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

Quote:

In the Bass Pro fishing classic ad, they have flicker shads on sale for $3.97 “Price after rebate $2.97, save 40%”. Expires 3/31/13

This is what I did. I don’t have the man mall around here. I cleared out a few racks at BPS yesterday and cashed in my points.

igotone

way 2 go Wade

U got some go to colors you can share for Lake Francis Case?

wade_kuehl
    Northwest Iowa

I don’t really pull cranks at FC but if I did I’d use white and natural colors like fathead minnow and natural shad most of the time.

I primarily pull shad baits in the river and at LC and use the bright colors much of the time but some conditions require more natural colors. Gotta have em all.

Brian Robinson
    central Neb

I shouldn’t get started on the Berkley rebate, but I’m going to anyways. I’ve done quite a few rebates, and hands down, Berkley is the absolute WORST I’ve ever seen at fulfilling their rebates. It’s unreal how bad they are at it, even when you follow every direction perfectly. If you say you are going to do something, then you should do it. And they can’t even do that. Pathetic.

Of course, I’ll be sending them in again this year. If nothing else, just to annoy them once again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.