Epic Forecast Fail

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Tough crowd

B-man

They were pretty close to the forecast in Stacy…..

You guys got me all excited yesterday……then I woke up to a lot of work….. smash

glenn57
    cold spring mn

same here, could barely tell I cleaned off the deck last nite. and the city gave me a heck of a present at the end of my driveway.

got the deck cleared off again and that sun is doing a nice job of finishing the rest.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

You guys must’ve been watching dead eye Dave Dahl. He’s the original weather terrorist.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

They were pretty close to the forecast in Stacy…..

You guys got me all excited yesterday……then I woke up to a lot of work….. smash

I got the work truck buried trying to out of the yard this morning. We got plenty of snow. Not fun on a Sunday morning going to a power plant shut down.

John Timm

You guys must’ve been watching dead eye Dave Dahl. He’s the original weather terrorist.

You must mean dumb a$$ Dave Duhl, he couldn’t predict the Vikings not making it to the Superbowl!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Official storm total amount for the TC metro 4.7 inches. coffee

-J.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Wow Andy! Thanks for pulling that juicy bit out of your prize fault for us!

CaptainMusky

Storm played out exactly as predicted here. 7 to 10 and we got 10. So many variables, the precip amount was there for the cities to provide that much snow, but the temp was a degree or two too warm which led to liquid precip.

I sure hope they are wrong about the amount of rain coming up this week. That is going to be a complete mess if they are remotely right.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Storm played out exactly as predicted here. 7 to 10 and we got 10. So many variables, the precip amount was there for the cities to provide that much snow, but the temp was a degree or two too warm which led to liquid precip.

Agreed. This thread is up for epic fail contention coffee

hman
    Thief River Falls, MN

Told us we were going to get 3-5 inches….ended up with 10 this morning. Most fun I’ve had on a snowmobile in a long time!

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I’ll stick with the TC metro fail. Epic? That’s up for debate… whistling But come on, an entire week of “High confidence of a foot in the downtown….”

Anyway, yea Belinda has always been hot. peace

-J.

Walleyestudent Andy Cox
    Garrison MN-Mille Lacs

Wow Andy! Thanks for pulling that juicy bit out of your prize fault for us!

Yeah…who really cares about the weather forecast anyway. whistling

Wish I could find the video of Bel up at the Eelpout Fest in Walker from some 20 years ago…she was young and havin fun… razz

Pretty sure she was having a cocktail or 2 with the “party crowd” toast

Gotta love Bel, she’s aging like a fine wine…

Attachments:
    1. Bel.jpg

Tom P.
    Whitehall Wi.

The wife is in Fergus Falls for the weekend and it sounds like they got it right over there. She claims 12″ and I’m not about to question her.

Smartest person here devil toast

milemark_714

I hope this weeks forecast is an epic fail,light drizzle instead of rain.

mike e

WCCO’s Dave Moore once asked Bud Kraehling- Say Bud, where do you get your weather from? Well Dave, it comes mostly from the west..

Viewing 19 posts - 31 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.