Early opener

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I just looked at the regulations for this year and this has to be the earliest opener I can ever remember. I guess we will have to get in a good old fashion teal shoot!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Can’t say I agree with this either. It really should be an October opener. And quit having a closure too.

They expanded the youth day to youth “weekend” so any teal you were expecting to see will be long gone.

blank

It’s only earlier by a day this year compared to 2018, and two days earlier than 2017, 3 days earlier than 2016.

sticker

It’s only earlier by a day this year compared to 2018, and two days earlier than 2017, 3 days earlier than 2016.

So you are saying it gets earlier every year? Yeah, kind of my point.

404 ERROR
    MN

Week after archery opener. I could go for pushing it back a week. Gives me 2 weeks to deer hunt instead of 1…because we all know real hunters give up on deer and hunt duck exclusively when the season is open. whistling *I kid**I kid*

sticker

Week after archery opener. I could go for pushing it back a week. Gives me 2 weeks to deer hunt instead of 1…because we all know real hunters give up on deer and hunt duck exclusively when the season is open. whistling *I kid**I kid*

They could push it back 2 weeks and give me some time to hunt golden eyes in Fergus. Haven’t had a good everything is froze but this deep hole full of whistlers for a few years.

blank

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>blank wrote:</div>

So you are saying it gets earlier every year? Yeah, kind of my point.

I suppose, but I’d be willing to bet that next year it’s the 26th. I guess my point is it’s been the Saturday of 21-26 for a while now.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.