E bike for hunting

• catmando
    wis

Opinions. Do you like what you have?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Following for recommendations, sure would open up a ton of public land!

deertracker

My friend uses one and has a bow rack on it. I’ll try and get the info. They had used pedal bikes for years before the new e-bikes.
    DT

mwal
    Rosemount,MN

I thought about it but bikes are not legal on any of the paper co or managed Forrest lands even deer carts and trail cameras are illegal in WI . It stopped my search real fast.

Mwal

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

I thought about it but bikes are not legal on any of the paper co or managed Forrest lands even deer carts and trail cameras are illegal in WI . It stopped my search real fast.

Mwal

I’m going to read through the regs obviously, but it’ll be my first time hunting public in WI…so no deer carts on public land? wow.

onestout
    Hudson, WI

We have a Rambo, nice but the clicker when coasting is a bit annoying. Are there others without the clicking?

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Would be sweet to have a rambo but man they dont give those away. seen lots of bike tracks on public land trails in MN.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I wonder if there’s a significant difference in quality from the “hunting e bikes” to the regular ones for road use, besides the crazy cost difference? A friend of my wife’s started an EBike rental company in Red Wing, Rolling River Bike Rental, and I think they rent TuoTeg E Bikes which are also made in Red Wing I believe. We are going to take them for a test run here soon, little does my wife know it’s research…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.